- Only offspring sired by currently enrolled Western Fortunes stallions are eligible for enrolment into the Western Fortunes program by choosing one of the fee schedules below:
- Western Fortunes reserves the right to refuse any offspring nomination.
- Offspring never have to pay WF administration or entry fees to compete for Western Fortunes bonus money at host events, however all event producers entry & rollover fees have to be paid to the hosting show office.
- All enrolled offspring will be listed on the Western Fortunes website. Offspring will not appear on the Western Fortunes website until registration papers are provided.
- The Western Fortunes office will provide a WF logo sticker for the enrolled offspring’s registration papers. A WF sticker on a horse’s registration papers does not guarantee that a horse is paid in full to the program. Contact the Western Fortunes office for confirmation of enrolment.
- TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP: The new owner must provide the Western Fortunes office a copy of the registration papers showing current ownership along with current contact information.
- If the Western Fortunes program is canceled prior to the offspring’s 5-year old year, enrolment fees, excluding interest, GST and 20% of enrolment fees, will be refunded.
- If an offspring’s sire drops the program the offspring always remains enrolled and is always eligible to win bonus money.
- Offspring enrolment is a ONE-TIME fee and must be received by December 1st for current year’s fees to apply.
Note: Offspring turn another year older as of January 1st every year!
Pay in full by December 1st of the WEANLING YEAR
for a ONE-TIME
fee of $150.00.
Pay a $50.00 sustaining fee by December 1st of the WEANLING YEAR and then pay $150.00 by December 1st of the YEARLING YEAR for a total of $200.00.
Offspring that have NOT
into Western Fortunes as weanlings can pay into the program with the ONE-TIME
enrolment fee by December 1st using the schedule below.
2-Year Olds and Older $1500.00
GRANDFATHER CLAUSE: All yearling and older offspring sired by newly enrolled Western Fortunes stallions can be grandfathered into the program for a ONE-TIME fee if received by December 1st using the schedule below:
Offspring yearling & older sired by 2017 enrolled WF stallions $250.00
Offspring yearling & older sired by 2018 & 2019 enrolled WF stallions $200.00
Note: Any offspring born in 2013 and before (5-years old and older) that enrols into the Western Fortunes program in 2018 will not be eligible to compete for Western Fortunes bonus money until 2019.